Our journey commenced back in 1953 in Gernika (Vizcaya) designing and producing lighting for 2-wheeler automotive market. Afterwards our dedication evolved, and the company expanded the production towards the 4-wheeler automotive market, designing lighting for buses, trucks and cars.
Starting from 1991, the presence of the Rinder brand raised among the automotive market. Since then we have been designing and supplying for the main manufacturers of the automotive field.
During 1999 we settle our first production unit in India, promoting this way an international expansion.
In 2006 the Rinder Group was consolidated with the creation of LSTC.
Light and Systems Technical Center
LSTC is a center specialized in fully process of design and R&D of lighting components, including the mechanical, optical, electronic, design and development of the production addition to offering technical support for the group´s factories.